Security Notebook

Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018

12:37 a.m. Campus Safety officers were requested to assist with an intoxicated student at Lord House. An ambulance was requested, and the student was transported to Mercy Allen Hospital for treatment.

1:30 p.m. Officers were requested to assist with a safety inspection violation in a room on the second floor of Tank Hall. Two burnt candles, matches, and a multicolored pipe were confiscated.

2:14 p.m. Officers were requested to assist with a safety inspection violation in a room on the third floor of Tank Hall. Two votive candles, two bottles of wine, and a glass bong were confiscated. The bong was turned over to the Oberlin Police Department.

8:36 p.m. Officers were requested to assist with a safety inspection violation in a room on the second floor of Barrows Hall. A black e-cigarette and a grinder containing a substance consistent with marijuana were confiscated. Items were turned over to the Oberlin Police Department.

8:39 p.m. Officers were requested to assist with a safety inspection violation in a room on the third floor of Barrows Hall. A clear bong was confiscated and turned over to the Oberlin Police Department.

Friday, Nov. 2, 2018

1:39 a.m. Officers responded to a complaint of loud music at a Union Street Housing Unit. There were approximately 40 individuals who left the apartment as officers arrived, and the unauthorized party was shut down.

10:37 p.m. Officers were requested to assist with an intoxicated student on the second floor of Langston Hall. An ambulance was requested, and the student was transported to Mercy Allen Hospital for treatment.

Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018

1:06 a.m. Officers were requested to assist with an intoxicated student at a house on North Pleasant Street. The student was able to answer all questions asked and was transported to their dorm.

1:14 a.m. Officers were requested to assist with an intoxicated student in the Rice Hall parking lot. Oberlin Police Officers also responded to the situation. The student was transported by ambulance to Mercy Allen Hospital.

1:21 a.m. Officers were requested to assist with an intoxicated student on the first floor of Kahn Hall. The student was able to answer all questions asked and declined medical assistance. The student was escorted back to their room for the night.