Security Notebook

Thursday, Nov. 3, 2022

Campus Safety officers transported a student from Mercy Health – Allen Hospital to Kahn Hall.

Staff reported the loss of two keys in an unknown location.

Officers and Oberlin Fire Department members responded to a fire alarm at an Elm Street apartment.

A student reported the theft of their unlocked Fuji Saratoga bicycle from the bike rack outside of the Allen Memorial Art Museum.

Friday, Nov. 4, 2022

Officers transported a student from Mercy Health – Allen Hospital to Asia House.

An officer spoke with a resident who filed a complaint against the driver of a College vehicle.

Officers assisted a student near the south door of Barrows Hall who appeared to be ill.

An officer transported students from Mercy Health – Allen Hospital to CVS Pharmacy.

Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022

Officers and a maintenance technician assisted in removing a bat from an Elm Street apartment.

Campus Safety officers responded to Wilder Main Space to assist an ill visitor attending the Parents Resource Fair.

Officers transported an ill student from Kade House to Mercy Health – Allen Hospital.

Officers and maintenance technicians removed a bat from a North Main Street apartment.

Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022

A student reported their bicycle stolen from the bike rack between the Science Center and Wright Laboratory of Physics.

An officer on patrol of the exterior of Carnegie Building found a prescription bottle on the ground. The bottle was transported to Campus Safety.

Monday, Nov. 7, 2022

Custodial staff reported damage to the vending machine on the second floor of Langston Hall.

Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022

Officers and Oberlin Police Department members responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle/person in the area of South Professor Street.

Officers and an electrician responded to assist an individual stuck in the elevator at Mudd Center.

Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022

Officers transported a student from Mercy Health – Allen Hospital to CVS.